- On the Euro slide the screw holes in drawer part are 5/32 lower than the holes in the cabinet part where the screw holes in the full extension ball bearing slide are aligned. Check it out.
- The Euro slides are not full extension, so the drawer depth is about 4" shorter than the slide length unless part of the drawer remaining in the cabinet is acceptable. In the picture below, the drawer is 16" deep using 18" slides.
- Top Drawer: 1/4" + 3" = 3 1/4"
- Second Drawer: 1/4" + 4" + 3/8" + 4" = 8 5/8"
- Top: 3 1/8" from top of drawer
- Second: 4 1/8"
One more note, when mounting the slides in the cabinet, use one screw at the back and one screw in the vertical slot in the front of the slide to allow for final adjustment. When you finally get to the point of mounting the fronts to the drawers and aligning the seams around the drawers one or both of the cabinet slides may need to be moved up or down a little to even the horizontal seams.
|With drawer at full extension. 20" slides with 18" drawer|